Dr. Jason Gregory has been a licensed Chiropractor since March 2013 and serving Forsyth County and the surrounding areas since 2015. Dr. Jason Gregory has been freeing people from pain in his clinic located at 299 Canton Road in Cumming right off the Downtown Square.
Dr. Gregory uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. Each year millions of people discover welcomed relief through chiropractic care. Chiropractic is the natural health science, a health science that does not use drugs or surgery. When your body suffers from aches, pains and discomforts these symptoms are actually warning signals of your declining health and should be attended to immediately. Specific Chiropractic spinal adjustments are painless and correct the cause of your health problem to give you relief from painful symptoms. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art equipment, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Gregory is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- 2013 Graduate from Life University in Marietta, Georgia.
- Continuing Education programs annually since 2013 to stay up to date on current chiropractic practices.
- Certified Torque Release Technique- one of the most advanced adjusting instruments and only one of its kind to be FDA approved.
- Georgia 2013 - current, good standing
Dr. Kayla Martin was raised in Forsyth County and graduated from North Forsyth High. She continued her education at North Georgia College and State University, where she played softball, she graduated in 2011 with a degree in Exercise Science. She attended Life University in Marietta, Georgia where she received a Doctorate in Chiropractic in March of 2020. She began serving Forsyth County at Cumming Chiropractic Center in August 2020.
Dr. Kayla is very excited to serve the community she was raised in with chiropractic care. She combines several instrument and hands on chiropractic techniques to help patients receive relief from painful symptoms, and begin their journey toward wellness. She is Webster certified which is a technique that specifically targets adjustments for pregnant mamas. She is also trained to adjust children of all ages.
Dr. Kayla enjoys spending her days with her husband Jonathan. She also carries out her passion for softball coaching a travel youth softball team.
- 2020 Graduate from Life University in Marietta, Georgia.
- Continuing Education programs annually since 2020 to stay up to date on current chiropractic practices.
- Webster Certified
- Georgia 2020 - current, good standing